Donate

Our business plan is that we donate our time and services to organizations to develop, organize, promote, and direct low cost or free fitness activities.  Sometimes, we might need equipment or want to provide special items as incentives for participating in these events.  85% of our donations go right back into the community.  The other 15% is what we use for paying for a website, buying ink for our printer, and paying for professional services, when needed.

We will post what our funds are used for as we purchase items.